Leaving already?

MEMBERS --MIIKOx3-x ~ERECT ~EJECT -SIN- -xBLACKberry CREAMMx3 Lovelie p4iN (Dead blog!) princess_dancer -Nicholas SourCreamZ SYLVIAx x3YOONA~ ~XIAODOLLx3 -xLoveSpell itsjolene
ALLIES None at the moment. Want to ally with us? Leave a message in the tagboard!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

(Fb pic :) )
Hihi~ ,
My name is Vincent keung , can just call me vin :) .

Audi ign : Vincent2005
Birthday on 25th nov .

16 years old

Height : er.. 180 + cm ?

Currently studying in Bukit Batok Secondary.

Horoscope: Sagitarus

8 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME :


1) i can play the cornet , a musical instrument . But not really good at it coz i quit after a few months :p

2) i don't really like sports :/ MAKES ME SMELLY AND SWEATY .

3)I SUCKS AT CC4 in audi :)~ ITS THE TRUTH NOT BOASTING .

4)i love to sleep :D.

5)I hate people that have bad attitude -0- simply irritates me .

6)I play all kinds of online games, dota , audi , RO ..etc :).

7)I ♥♥ MISS A :D a korean band , They are hot and sings well .

8) And lastly , I LOVE LV :D~ .

Hope everyone have fun .

No comments:

Post a Comment