Leaving already?

MEMBERS --MIIKOx3-x ~ERECT ~EJECT -SIN- -xBLACKberry CREAMMx3 Lovelie p4iN (Dead blog!) princess_dancer -Nicholas SourCreamZ SYLVIAx x3YOONA~ ~XIAODOLLx3 -xLoveSpell itsjolene
ALLIES None at the moment. Want to ally with us? Leave a message in the tagboard!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oh Hi! <: .
Im Lovelie :D

aka Yanglin , but you can call me Secrets, Lovelie, Lin, Yl or mehmeh.
Due to somethings i dont really want ppl t call my rl name, but its okay tho <: my name only have 2 words, many think im not from sg, but i am! so yea, i love to keep things to myself till i cannot take it, weird tho, but yea (: .
Dont bully me, i`ll cry for real, & easily >: ; I really love t play arcade games <: especially jubeat & pump it up! :B Ohgheyz, lemme tell you nonsense about me <:

No. 1!
I love pink and blingbling stuff like sdakjksldajkasldjklsjkljklssajkldjklsjkladjkl more than anything can describe, its too awesome, words just...cant describe! :D


No. 2!
Im waiting for something that may or may not happen.


No. 3!
I think chaoyang is a cool word, and i may use it on you when you`re acting retarded <: (hinthint, not many ppl know what that really mean, except my sch ppl ;x)

No. 4!
I hate liars, and once i hate someone, even if they try t be nice, all i`ll give is super sarcastic remarks (: dont make me hate chiu ~ cause that may make me roll my eye more than 10 times at you :D

No. 5!
I love to call my close friends, bby? and i love hugssss that are really warm and tight! <:

No. 6!
Im not emo, im just deeply & easily affected emotionally (:

No. 7!
I love making quotes like, "Believe is a word w lie lying within" <: when im upset and alllll >:

No. 8!
I HAVE A TWITTER! follow me if you have one <: oh and i used t be a twiiitterrx :o .

No. 9!
Dont mess my hairrrrrrr >: or i`ll scream or even cry!

No. 10!
Last but not least, i`ll play w my hair when im nervous, scared, dont know what to do or just feeling awkward <:

and of course, i love angie <: !!
well, these are just things yall shld knowww :D
wanna know more just drop by here! i blog bout every random stuff tho or also you can drop by here! and ask me anything :D . :o and im just another kid w lack of love @ home Lol . :o
here`s my fugly pic <: i dont photoshop i just edit them by make them look like ghost? :D
hokay bye! :D
Imma kick this ball to, kayden? :D kthxbai!


xXx, Lovelie ;

No comments:

Post a Comment