Leaving already?

MEMBERS --MIIKOx3-x ~ERECT ~EJECT -SIN- -xBLACKberry CREAMMx3 Lovelie p4iN (Dead blog!) princess_dancer -Nicholas SourCreamZ SYLVIAx x3YOONA~ ~XIAODOLLx3 -xLoveSpell itsjolene
ALLIES None at the moment. Want to ally with us? Leave a message in the tagboard!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Ahi

                                                    




Hello everyone!! You all know me as Broschi - and i'm an alcoholic (joking)-. Well, my reall name is Ahillia but people call me Ahi
or broschi/broschita. I am from Greece-Athens and i'm 24 years old.
So here are the 8 random facts about me :


  Even tho i am 24 i like being a child. So that's why you might see me in  lots of online games.
  I play almost everyday Audi because i like listening to music, even tho the one in Audi ummm doesn't fit my taste.


Like JoJo said YES!! I am morbid, and sometimes i act acward :P
What can i say? I am pro at weird...
Honestly i don't talk to much, specially when i am not familiary with the other person.
So if you want to know me you better make the first step. If you don't, then bye-bye, it's your loss
                not mine!! OH and don't try to impress me,it doesn't work :D


I adore black/death metal music. BUT i won't say no, to an onother kind of music if it sounds properly and has a nice beat.That's why i play Audi.  Favorite color...black and pink rulezzzz :D
But i find the other colours still cute...i guess.


I like to read a lot,watch comedy movies and umm horror :D. I like to swimm because i love water. I am afraid of bugs but not of butterflies and lady bugs, they are sooo cuteee!!
I am also afraid of fire. So i guess if i go to hell i'm s*r*w*e*d  HAHA!!


As every woman, i am taking care of me. Nails, hair (btw i am a natural blonde!!), skin blah blah blah and of course i like SHOPPING! But you will see me rearely wearing make-up. In the game, i know, i have a strange taste at choosing clothes for my character but in real life i am a master peace at combining
                clothes and doing the design things or whatever it is called.  


I totally adore, Autumn.




I like chocolate and strawberries. I have shower gel, shampoo, body lotion and parfume with strawberry flavor. Crazy huh?  Favorite food... almost everything. I don't eat bannanas and apples. The other fruits are welcome.


Last but not least... My Life= My familly special my awesome parents, My addorable Patra, Spooky, Bimmy (my pets) and My lOvEly bf!!

                 Here it's me 2 years ago with short hair














And here it's me , last night




















That is for now! If u see me in game drop a hi!!


       - The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truth -

P.S. I'm passing my balls to KasumiDOA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment